Monday, February 14, 2011

Memories on V-Day

The other night I opened up one of these. I started drinking it, and my husband told me that this is the beer I was drinking the first night we ever met. I didn't remember that detail, but I remember the night.
My friend Mike invited me over to his house to hang out, and he also invited Josh (now my husband). Mike offered me a beer and I told him I didn't really like beer. He said I would like this kind. I didn't. I opened it and pretended to enjoy it while we all sat and hung out. Josh told me he also remembered that I was drinking it but he knew I didn't really want it. 
I don't know why, but I was surprised that he remembered something like that, especially since we didn't actually start dating until several months later. It made me smile, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment